DO YOU WANT TO WORK WITH PETS AND PEOPLE?
If you are experienced or even a new graduate, we would like to invite you to contact us for a personal interview.
Please contact Nichelle at either of our locations via telephone 718-888-0400 or 516-483-7007 or e-mail your resume to email@example.com or fax your resume to 718-701-5942.
Administrative/ Customer Service Representatives Needed
The purpose of this position is to perform clerical duties related to veterinary care and treatment, closely interact with clients and patients (in person and by telephone), maintain veterinary medical records (both written and computerized), process invoices and payments, handle the cash drawer, retailing of veterinary sundry items, and provide miscellaneous support to veterinarians, veterinary practice manager, and other staff members.
Requirements (include but not limited to):
? Must be a fast and observational learner
? Must have experience with multi phone lines and have excellent phone and in person communication skills
? Must be a team player and willing to help out in all aspects of day to day functioning of the practice including front desk duties, assisting with animals, and basic cleaning
? Must be computer and internet savvy
? Must be reliable, flexible, always on time, and always have professional attitude and appearance at work
? Must have reliable transportation to work in both of our practices: Whitestone, NY and Rockville Centre, NY
Maintenance/Kennel Workers Needed
Please ONLY respond if you are hard working, have a friendly attitude, and are passionate about cleanliness and orderliness. We need reliable, flexible individuals who are always professional in appearance and personality.
The responsibilities vary depending on the current needs of the hospital team, the season and the practices. Below are a few general duties:
- You must understand that this job can and will be dirty. The person who fills this position is responsible for maintaining a clean and sanitary environment for our animal patients which includes observation, feeding, and cleaning not only their kennel space but the animals themselves.
- You should not be fearful of unpleasant odors, noises, nor the animals themselves.
- This is not a desk job and you will be on your feet, lifting heavy objects often and climbing to accomplish tasks.
- You will be responsible for regular maintenance jobs such as painting, cleaning gutters, fixing shelves and general repairs.
- Flexible schedule a must. Weekend and
- Reliable transportation is important as this job requires traveling between two different hospitals located 20 minutes from one another.
- Previous repair, maintenance or handy work is a big plus and experience working with animals a plus
Licensed Veterinary Technicians wanted